Friday 10 October 2008

UPDATE

My sister is a twit.

BUT I WASN'T REPSONSIBLE OR INVOLVED IN THE BREAKING OF THE SHOWER :D

Little sister was reading Mum's blog, which also recounted my disasterous day, turned around to us and absolutely sincerely said -

"Oh, didn't you know the shower was broken?"

Uh...no? No-one TOLD us it was broken!

Sis "Oh, well yeah it's been broken for ages, that's why I've been taking such quick showers"

Us "What???! How long has it been broken for?!"

Sis "Oh like...5 days?"

Us "You didn't think to tell anyone!?"

Sis "I figured someone would take a shower and notice, plus I kept forgetting. It really was a horrible smell, hurt my nose."

So she's a moron, and the broken shower is nothing to do with me :D

1 comment:

Alix said...

lol tell your sister shes hilarious