Saturday 18 October 2008

Update from Alix's

Well after the most insanely long train journey ever I arrived at Alix's university-land. Remind me again why she's worth this nutty trip? :P

We went out of a meal last night with a load of her housemates which was nice, the food was goooood! I seem to remember having been there before and not being too impressed, no idea why! I confuse myself sometimes!!

We sat in the restaurant for ages chatting, loudly, and probably winding up the staff, but never mind :D

Then we came back and watched some INSANE programme which is absolutely hilarious...but insane. Flight of the Conchords or something...?? No idea.

Then we decided we'd go to sleep, after first running around the house and stealing various bed-making things from people! Of course as soon as the lights went off we decided that was the perfect time to chat, we did get to sleep eventually!

Today we went into town to look around, Alix wanted shoes (she found none she liked), and we just mooched. It was fun. Though I kept setting off shop alarms, it's getting quite annoying now! I don't know why but sometimes I set them off...and other times I don't! But I've no idea what I have in my bag or my coat that would set them off! Ah well.

Now I'm sat in her room while she's off decorating the bar for the launch party (for the Winter Ball I'm going to, yaaay!) so I'm updating my blog!

So far it's fun, and tonight should be good also :)

xxx

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hi,
Glad to hear you are having such a good time with Alix :-) Say "hi" to her from me too :-)
Lots of love
Mummy
xxx

Alix said...

Glad you had a good time charlikins :D was really nice to see you