Thursday 16 October 2008

Excited!


Well all is well in my world at the moment :)

Mum's found my camera stuff and has sent it (or was planning to, I'll assume she has).

I'm off to visit Alix this weekend which is always good fun :) (and she says I can borrow her camera)
The weekend after I'm off home to go shopping for suits and stuff for my Yummy Jobs interview
My pretty, pretty dress is being adjusted so it fits for the Winter Ball I'm going to

AND! Most important and exciting of all!!

Mum just booked my friend's plane ticket :D So now my American friend (who I've been chatting to for years but have never met) is coming to visit over Christmas!

*Happy happy happy dance*

3 comments:

Alix said...

lol sounds like everything is awesome at your end then! Have you got an actual date for your disney interview? Where do you have to go?

Josie Knight said...

No actual date and no actual place yet, so I want to make sure I have everything ready in case I get the letter and have a week to get ready or something!!

Janet said...

Yes I posted your camera charger and spare battery to you!
Lots of love
Mummy
xxxx