Monday 27 October 2008

Feel Better Soon Little Bro!

We thought this weekend that my brother had chicken pox, which was a bit sad for him but good in that it's a "necessary" childhood thing (Unless you're my sister and apparently immune!).

Mum took him to the doctors today and...

...

It's actually shingles. So he's already HAD chicken pox. Poor little boy :(

For those of you who are that bothered and actually know us, for more detail see mum's blog. But basically it's sad for him and I hope that he gets better soon. 

Sending lots of (gentle!) hugs your way little bro!

xxx

4 comments:

Alix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josie Knight said...

Sorry Alix I had to delete your comment, can't name people :(

xx

Alix said...

whoops sorry! pass on hugs anyway

Anonymous said...

lol it's ok and I will do :)

Charli

x