Wednesday 15 October 2008

More Whinging


I'm not in the best of moods today, I'm a little over-tired and I've realised that I can't find the charger for my camera. The camera I've been struggling on with even though it's clearly broken, but now it's not that it's given up entirely that I can't use it...no! it's that somewhere between home and uni I've managed to misplace the charger for the battery!! GRR!

I hate losing things, and I've tipped my room absolutely upside down looking for it, it's not in my room at home (someone would have noticed), and it's not where it would have been left in the dining room. ARGH!!

And I'm off to visit Alix next weekend, something that always leads to many picture takings, and it'll drive me mad that I CAN'T! Alix, I hope you realise I may be forced to steal your camera :P

So yeah, now I feel really bad that I've managed to lose something ELSE to do with this camera! I take good care of things really :(

4 comments:

Alix said...

Cheer up charli for my camera is at your disposal! :p

Josie Knight said...

wooo, thankies alix :D

Janet said...

And your charger (found at home in Dad's camera bag!!) will be posted to you first thing tomorrow.
Don't worry - be happy :-)
Lots of love
Mummy
xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you mummy :)

xxx