Friday 19 September 2008

"I'm gonna dance the night awaaay"

Well I finally found things to do, people were nice enough to talk to me and I sorted some more of my stuff for uni.

Just before 7 I went over to the next village to meet up with a driving instuctor so I could go out on a motorway and learn how to do it properly.

It was TERRIFYING! It was dark and scary and I DIDN'T LIKE IT! I went on 4 different motorways I think and I was out for about an hour and a half. I got back home and nearly fell over when I stepped out of the car! My back which had been hurting anyway had absolutey DIED, my arms, shoulders, my knees, my neck, my EVERYTHING ached!

I just went in and collapsed on the sofa feeling sorry for myself and refusing to go anywhere!

This was a bit of a problem though since I was already late to meeting my friends and going out though!!

I eventually dragged myself up the stairs and got changed and was ready to out. Protesting that I didn't want to the whole time!

I drove me and my friend to another friend's house. Two of them were already DRUUUUNK and the other was only around for a while. Boo hoo! She was going out driving at 8 the next morning for lots of driving practice before her test on Monday.

GOOD LUCK! You'll do fine and text me straight away to tell me about it!

After talking a lot, watching "Vanessa" and Alix drink some more and generally making a lot of noise, we drove over into town.

We started at the Place of Amazingly Cheap Shots, then went to Where Mini Sam Works (but wasn't working that night!) and THEEEN moved over to Cheesey Music Night!!

It was fabulous night, I didn't get to do much dancing because I was daft enough to go out in KILLER heels and I couldn't stand up for long without dying!! Ah well, watching Alix and "Vanessa" be drunk and loud was hilarious :D

Vanessa isn't her real name though! We were at some chicken take-out place at the end of the night when she was being contrary and difficult at some drunk man stupid enough to try and talk to her! She refused to give her name (My name's....um....Vanessa"), how old she was ("How old do you think I am?") etc etc. I was dying of embarressment in the corner, I'm sure I would have found it hilarious while drunk, but sober I was mortified!!

I got to bed around 2.30 am. No wonder I've been exhaustd all day today!!

1 comment:

Alix said...

lol id forgotten about vanessa!