Tuesday 16 September 2008

"I believe in angels, something good in everything I see"


We were in the car today listening to the soundtrack to Mamma Mia when the song "I have a dream" came on. Little Bro listened for a minute then asked ...
Bro - "What does it mean 'I believe in angels'?"
Me - "Well do you know what angels are?"
Bro - "Yeah, they're like fairies"
Me - "Well believe means that you think they are real, if you don't believe then you don't think they're real"
Bro - "If you say you don't believe in fairies then a fairy dies, but I like fairies and I don't want them to do die so I believe in fairies...and angels!"

He's a little sweetheart, as well as worrying about the welfare of fairies and angels, he's decided that when he grows up he wants to save the world! A few days later he then decided that he also wanted to save the princesses, but he wouldn't marry them as well because that wouldn't be fair to the boys who didn't get to rescue them!



He's proof chivalry isn't dead and he'll make a fabulous Jungle Fury Power Ranger one day :) Even if he does only want to be a Jungle Fury ranger because Theo [blue ranger] is "Sooo cute!!". I think he's spent way too much time with his teenage sisters!!

No comments: