Thursday 20 November 2008

Latest Update

Should I start with my car? It seems to have taken over my blog anyway!!

Well for some reason or another the boot seems to have got moudly again, so I spent some time cleaning it AGAIN today, then drove it to the petrol station and vacuumed it out. Only got rid of some of the mould, the bits down the sides of the seat that I couldn't reach, so my car is still a bit muddy, but mud is better than mould!!

I then came back and guess what I did!

Go on guess!!

Nah you'll never guess...

I TIDIED MY ROOM!

Voluntarily!

I can see the floor!!!! It's amazing! I haven't seen the floor since I moved it!! I also wiped down all the sides, yes, me! Cleaning!! I have yet to vacuum it though, I ran out of time.

Because then I went to fencing, still going there too!! Woah, it's all a bit crazy lol

I'm actually doing quite well at fencing at the moment, for me that is! Not sure if that's a weird version of "beginners luck" or if I'm just fencing newbies...or if I've just randomly got good :P

Somehow during the session I found myself agreeing to fence on the women's team next Wednesday! Not entirely sure how I managed to do that, I hate team fencing and I've never wanted to be on the women's team! Ah well, apparently it's a really easy team to beat, the foil doesn't matter much anyway and they didn't have anyone else. They appealed to my good nature!

So yeah! Apparently I'm now on the women's team for my university! That should be fun...!

I also learnt that one of the fencers is also coached by my old coach (it's a small world!) and she was saying to him over the summer that she'd been fencing with me. Once he figured out who she meant apparently he said "Oh yeah, her! She only went fencing for the boys!" LOL! I'm amused and mildly offended :P Only because in the end it was totally true, but I did not START fencing for boys, not my fault I met That Boy at fencing!!!

That's about all my news I think. I had an exam, it went horrendously, I'm planning on cleaning up the house tomorrow in between my other jobs, I have fencing again on Saturday, I've found myself agreeing to a friendly competition the Saturday after...it's all good at the moment :)

Apart from my car being back to smelling bad lol

5 comments:

Janet said...

I would write a message but I can't as I've fainted at the thought of you tidying VOLUNTARILY!!!
Lots of love
Mummy
xxxx
PS not heard from you for a bit and missing you :-(

Josie Knight said...

I know! It was hard to tidy while half fainting in shock that I was doing :P

Well not my fault! I rang twice on Tuesday, eventually got to talk to Dad, then rang you and Sister's mobiles but neither of you answered, then had to go fencing.

Then yesterday I was going to ring up but, as you can see, I was majorly busy then ran off to fencing, but I did text you last night to apologise.

I'll ring you later though, no fencing to distract me today!!

xxxx

Janet said...

It will be lovely to talk to you later :-) Sorry about not answering my mobile, you know what I'm like its probably flat in my bag!! Off swimming with Little Prince in a bit.
Lots of love
Mummy
xxxx

Josie Knight said...

Well they both rang but I guess you probably both left your phones at home!! You're as dizzy as eachother! Though I can't imagine Sis being seperated from her phone lol

xxxx

Alix said...

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLI, can we go to candy mountain? Woop.