Sunday 2 November 2008

Diagnosis from Dr Daddy

Well Dad and Sister came back with me to Uni today, Sister because she hadn't seen my house yet, and Dad to fix my car.

My car now has a new battery, anti-rust stuff on it, filler and mesh stuff (that cut dad's finger, *hugs* for daddy) to fill up the holes in it!! Soooo hopefully no more water will get in (not from there anyway!) and it will now start!

So all I have to do is make sure that like once a week I take my car for a proper drive, not just constantly 5 minutes to lectures or the shops! Clean it out, dry it out by finding a way to get sunshine to it, oh dear :P Take it to the petrol station and use their vaccuum cleaners to get the mould under the seats that I can't reach, and we should be sorted!

Hopefully my car will now last the winter!

Thank you Daddy :)

And well done brum-car, I knew you could make it :P

During the time Dad was here, he also :
- Put iTunes on my laptop so I can have playlists on my mp3 player
- Updated my TomTom
- Sorted my download programme which wasn't working
- Tried to fix my disk drive
- Advised me on the leftovers from my flatpack shelves (I didnt know what was needed for some obscure reason and what could be thrown away!)
- Cleaned my laptop screen

Thank you Dad :) Love you!

Also, miss Mum and Bro already, see you both soon :)

xxxx

1 comment:

Janet said...

HI LMS,
Glad to hear it was such a great visit :-) Little Bro has been missing you all, all day :-(
Lots of love
Mummy
xxxx